It’s your final opportunity to see these shows and exhibitions in London so if you are planning on visiting these then you have to be quick!
1. Marilyn Monroe: The Legacy of a Legend, Design Centre Chelsea Harbour: 20th June. A must-see for Marilyn Monroe fans and the only opportunity to see some of the costumes and artefacts that belonged to her before they are auctioned off later this year. Love London Love Culture took a look read full thoughts here.
2. Elegy, Donmar Warehouse: 18th June – Nick Payne’s latest play is reaching the end of its run at the Donmar Warehouse, starring Zoe Wanamaker,Nina Sosanya and Barbara Flynn. Find out what critics thought when it opened here.
3. Mrs Henderson Presents, Noel Coward Theatre: 18th June – this new British musical is sadly coming to the end of its run in London. Directed by Tony Award-winning Terry Johnson and choreography by Andrew Wright (Singin’ in the Rain, Guys and Dolls), the musical is based on the hit film starring Judi Dench and Will Young. Read what critics thought here.
4. Doctor Faustus, Duke of York’s Theatre: 25th June – Kit Harington stars in Jamie Lloyd’s creative reimagining of Christopher Marlowe’s classic play. Filled with fantastic performances, despite mixed reviews from critics , Love London Love Culture really enjoyed it.
5. Off the King’s Road, Jermyn Street Theatre: 25th June – one man’s journey of self-discovery is beautifully brought to life in this beautifully brought to life in this lovely production. Read Love London Love Culture’s review here.