To celebrate summer, The Cause has announced it will be offering people a chance for a little break from the craziness of London with Costa Del Tottenham.
Featuring London’s first outdoor swimming pool next to a club, Costa Del Tottenham is a new London experience that will include plenty of pool parties, DJ’s, live bands and cocktail masterclasses by the house rum supplier Pirate’s Grog Rum.
Running until the end of September, Costa Del Tottenham will also feature the Bring Your Own BBQ, hosted by Pluma, a sustainable food venture that holds a daytime residency next door at Grow Tottenham and fuses Italian, Japanese and Korean food.
Meanwhile, for those not wanting to take advantage of the BBQ, Pluma will have tongue tickling food in the form of a veganmiso and maple marinated aubergine with swede kimchi, pistachio pesto, chickpeas plus slow cooked lamb in sumac rub with pickled tomato, rocket and salsa verde.
A sample of what is on offer food wise includes:
– Miso, maple aubergine wrap – miso and maple marinated aubergine, swede kimchi, pistachio pesto, chickpeas (vegan) £6
– Slow cooked lamb butty – slow Cooked lamb in sumac rub, pickled tomato, rocket, salsa verde £7.50
– Pork bifana – Portuguese style marinated pork loin, mustard mayo, tomato, lettuce, crusty roll £6
– Pluma Cheeseburger -2x 4oz beef patties, cheddar, tomato chilli and lime chutney, mustard mayo, salad, brioche £6
– Courgette burger- courgette and chickpea fritter, pickled onion, herb chutney, salad (vegan) £6
On certain days, The Cause will also invite some of London’s best butchers and local farmers market stalls down for those who forget to bring their own food along, while London’s The Five Points Brewing Company takeover the taps whilst a huge rum, tequila, mezcal and gin selection will be on hand to keep the party going til’ late. House cocktails are 2 for £10 from 5pm to 8pm every day and on Fridays during the same hours for the next few weeks grab a spirit & mixer for just £3.50.
The Cause is based in an old car mechanics depot in Tottenham now part of Down Lane Studios and works alongside mental health charities to raise funds.
Costa Del Tottenham‘s opening hours are as follows: Fridays 1pm-5am,
Saturdays 1pm-5am, Sundays 1pm-10pm. The address for the event is: Ashley House Depot, Ashley Rd, London N17 9LZ.