Here’s Love London Love Culture’s seven album picks being released next month – including new releases from Michael Buble and Take That…
1. The Greatest Showman Reimagined: love the original songs from the smash hit film? Well you might want to add this one to your collection as it features new renditions of all your favourite songs including Panic at the Disco singing ‘The Greatest Show’ and ‘Never Enough’ sung by Kelly Clarkson.
2. Love by Michael Buble: as the title suggests, the singer’s latest album concentrates on the theme of love including songs such as ‘When I Fall in Love’ and ‘My Funny Valentine’. It is released on the 16th November.
3. Walls by Barbra Streisand: available from the 2nd November, Streisand’s new album is her first featuring original songs since 2005. As well as songs such as ‘Walls’ and ‘Don’t Lie to Me’, the singer also adds new perspective to songs such as ‘What a Wonderful World’ and ‘What the World Needs Now’.
4. You Know I Know by Olly Murs: the singer returns with this brand new album which features tracks such as ‘Mark on My Heart’ and ‘Love Me Again’. The album also sees Murs collaborating with artists such as Snoop Dogg and Shaggy.
5. LM5 by Little Mix: the girl band are back with their latest album which includes songs such as ‘American Boy’ and ‘Joan of Arc’ . It is the fifth album that the group have released since winning the X-Factor in 2011.
6. Odyssey by Take That: this new album from the group sees some of their biggest hits such as ‘Greatest Day’, ‘A Million Love Songs’ and ‘Patience’ given a new sound but it also includes new tracks such as ‘Out of Our Heads’. The new album is set to be released on the 23rd November.
7. Thank You and Goodnight by Boyzone: said to be the group’s final album, Thank You and Goodnight includes new songs such as ‘The Joke is On Me’ and ‘Symphony of Hearts’.