Here’s a few reviews, interviews, news and features that have been proving popular on Love London Love Culture this week…
2. Consensual, National Youth Theatre, Soho Theatre: LLLC’s Maddie Cordes went along to watch the National Youth Theatre’s latest production, which is now playing at the Soho Theatre until the 9th November. Her review is available to read now.
3. Girlfriends, London Musical Theatre Orchestra, Bishopsgate Institute: Love London Love Culture’s Emma Clarendon went along to watch the London Musical Theatre Orchestra’s latest concert performance of Howard Goodall’s musical Girlfriends. Catch up with the review now.
4. Massaoke announces new ‘Night at the Musical’ show: the sing-along group has recently announced a brand new show devoted to songs from musical theatre that will take place at London’s KOKO in February 2019.
5. Interview with Amy Perry: the actress chatted to Love London Love Culture about her upcoming role in Seussical the Musical, playing at the Southwark Playhouse from the 22nd November.
6. Baby, Drayton Arms Theatre: Love London Love Culture sent Emily Schofield along to check out this musical comedy by Richard Maltby Jr. and David Shire, playing at the Drayton Arms Theatre until the 9th November.
7. Five Highlights for Winter Wonderland 2018: Love London Love Culture has selected five top attractions taking place at this year’s Winter Wonderland which opens on the 22nd November. The perfect way to help get you into the festive mood!
8. A Very Very Very Dark Matter, Bridge Theatre: LLLC’s Emma Clarendon returned to the Bridge Theatre to catch the world premiere of Martin McDonagh’s new play, starring Jim Broadbent.
9. Honour, Park Theatre: this week also saw the opening of Joanna Murray -Smith’s play, starring Imogen Stubbs and Henry Goodman. It continues to play at the Park Theatre until the 24th November.
10. Not About Heroes, Wilton’s Music Hall: this compelling piece of drama about the friendship between World War I poets Siegfried Sassoon and Wilfred Owen is playing at the Wilton’s Music Hall until the 11th November. You don’t want to miss it.