The new restaurant, bar and late night music venue is set to open in Hoxton Square next week…
Taking over the former site of Zigfrid von Underbelly, Gigi’s Hoxton will combine cutting edge design, contemporary food and cocktails along with DJ sets and live music.
Gigi’s Hoxton is the brainchild of Giovanna Hussain, the powerhouse behind some of East London’s most popular venues including The Corner Shop on Shoreditch High Street, The Rocksteady in Dalston and The Grapevine.
Located in the heart of Shoreditch, Gigi’s Hoxton will allow up to 250 guests to enjoy live music and DJ sets alongside food and drink.
The restaurant menus have been created by Head Chef Antonio Mollo, whose Italian heritage and passion for high quality ingredients are reflected in fresh, colourful and cosmopolitan dishes.
Examples of some of the dishes on the menu include:
• Pan-fried scallops with asparagus cream, purple cauliflower and a lemon & thyme bread crumble – £8.50
• Beetroot carpaccio with rocket, green apple, goats cheese, walnuts and honey lemon dressing – £8
• Roasted aubergine with a Tuscan Panzanella and served with rocket and garlic crostini – £11
• Grilled tuna steak with poppy seeds and a chicory, rocket, blood orange and fennel salad – £17.50
• Bistecca alla Fiorentina – 1.5kg aged Scotch beef steak with rocket, cherry tomatoes and parmesan – £49
• Italian Breakfast – roasted cherry tomato, Italian sausage, fried egg, homemade baked beans, mixed wild
mushrooms, smoked pancetta and green olive toasted ciabatta – £12.50
Meanwhile, the drinks menu will include a wine list that features of Italian, French and New World favourites alongside English, organic and natural wines. On tap, will be Budvar beer, along with a selection of bottled beers, while there will also be a selection of Gigi’s cocktails.
Downstairs, the Hoxton Underbelly will play host live bands, comedy, DJs and club nights throughout the week and on weekends, new names in Pop, Indie, Rock and House.
For more infomation about Gigi’s Hoxton visit: http://www.gigishoxton.com/