Titled R&H Goes Pop, the new album is set to be released this week.
This new album is set to feature some of Broadway’s best known stars performing the work of Rodgers and Hammerstein in unique musical styles ranging from pop and rock to R&B and country.
R&H Goes Pop is being presented by Craft Recordings and Concord Theatricals and has been mixed and mastered by Seth Presant and Paul Blakemore. It is set to be released digitally this Friday.
This 15 track record is set to feature Ariana DeBose, Jelani Alladin, Lilli Cooper, Gavin Creel, Matt Doyle, Santino Fontana, Rebecca Naomi Jones, Jeremy Jordan, Derek Klena, Katrina Lenk, Ryan McCartan, Andy Mientus, Laura Osnes, Ashley Park, Kyle Selig and Ali Stroker.
Meanwhile, the full track listing for the album is as follows:
-“Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin'” – performed by Jeremy Jordan
– “Shall We Dance?” – performed by Ariana DeBose
– “Some Enchanted Evening” – performed by Andy Mientus
– “It Feels Good” – performed by Lilli Cooper
– “Something Wonderful” – performed by Gavin Creel
– “Lonely Room” – performed by Rebecca Naomi Jones
– “This Nearly Was Mine” – performed by Ryan McCartan
– “The Next Ten Minutes Ago” – performed by Jeremy Jordan and Laura Osnes
A mashup of Rodgers & Hammerstein’s “Ten Minutes Ago” and Jason Robert Brown’s “The Next Ten Minutes” from The Last Five Years
– “The Surrey with the Fringe on Top” – performed by Ali Stroker
– “Younger Than Springtime” – performed by Derek Klena
– “Something Good” – performed by Katrina Lenk
– “We Kiss in a Shadow” – performed by Jelani Alladin & Matt Doyle
– “Do I Love You Because You’re Beautiful?” – performed by Santino Fontana
– “Do-Re-Mi” – performed by Ashley Park
– “The Sweetest Sounds” – performed by Kyle Selig
R&H Goes Pop! is out on the 26th March and is available to pre-order by visiting: https://found.ee/RHGoesPop