Here’s a guide to some of the most popular news, reviews and interviews available to read on Love London Love Culture this week…
1. Together Again by Michael Ball and Alfie Boe: the pair have reunited to release a brand new album featuring sons such as ‘Bring Me Sunshine’ and ”Evermore’. Discover what Love London Love Culture thought of the album here.
2. Interview with Ashleigh Gray: the former star of Wicked spoke of her upcoming role in the New Victoria Theatre Woking’s upcoming pantomime ‘Robin Hood’ as well as her role as Elphaba in Wicked. Read the full interview here.
3. Tango Moderno, New Victoria Theatre: Vincent Simone and Flavia Cacace’s latest dance show arrived in Woking this week as part of its UK tour. But is it a hit or a miss? Read Love London Love Culture’s review to find out.
4. The Lost Boy Peter Pan, Pleasance Theatre: the theatre’s show over the festive period is a new take on J.M.Barrie’s classic story, delving into the background of the boy who never grows up. Find out more here.
5. Romantics Anonymous, Sam Wanamaker Playhouse: proving to be a hit with audiences and critics, Emma Rice’s musical is a delicious combination of chocolate, love and fabulously sweet songs. Read Love London Love Culture’s review here.
6. Richard III, Baron’s Court Theatre: running until the 19th November, find out what Love London Love Culture thought of this 1960’s inspired production here.
7. Art Riot: Post-Soviet Actionism exhibition opening at the Saatchi Gallery: in a couple of weeks the Saatchi Gallery will mark the centenary of the Russian Revolution with this exhibition focusing on Post-Soviet Union protest art over the last 25 years. Find out more here.
8. Victoria and Albert Museum announce details of Fashioned from Nature exhibition: the museum has confirmed further details about the exhibition which goes on display from the 21st April 2018, which is set to feature around 300 objects. The display will explore the complex relationship between fashion and nature over the last 400 years. Find out more here.
9. The full cast and creative team for Night at the Bombay Roxy at dishoom Kensington has been announced: this week saw the announcement of the cast and creative team for the production which opens for a limited run from the 27th November. Find out more about the production here.
10. Critics give their verdict on Lucia di Lammermoor at the Royal Opera House: the reviews are in for this first revival of Katie mitchell’s production of Donizetti’s opera. Discover what they had to say with Love London Love Culture’s round up of the reviews.