Here’s a few interviews, reviews, news and features on LLLC that are popular reads this week…
- Interview with Gemma Barnett: this week, LLLC chatted to the actress about starring in Papercut Theatre’s production of ‘Lola’ as part of The Vaults Festival from the 23rd January.
- Interview with Jessica Lazar: also proving popular this week is Love London Love Culture’s interview with director Jessica Lazar, discussing her production of Outlying islands at the King’s Head Theatre from the 9th January.
3. Interview with Emily Joyce: love the musical The Band? Then why not check out our interview with Emily Joyce, discussing the production’s current run at the Theatre Royal Haymarket and what it is like being part of the show.
4. The Dame, Park Theatre: it was Love London Love Culture’s first theatre trip of 2019 this week. LLLC’s Kirsty Herrington paid a visit to the Park Theatre to catch Ian Talbot’s production. The review is live now.
5. Christian Dior: Designer of Dreams, Victoria and Albert Museum: one of LLLC’s picks for 2019, find out more about the V&A’s upcoming exhibition showcasing the work of the fashion designer – the largest display to focus on the House of Dior to be on display in the UK.
6. Love London Love Culture’s Theatre Picks for January: as we settle into a new year, we have selected some of the best shows to open this month including Songs for Nobodies at the Ambassadors Theatre and Approaching Empty at the Kiln Theatre.
7. The Bunker Theatre’s Spring 2019 season: find out more about what to expect from the Bunker Theatre’s Spring season on LLLC.
8. The Greatest Showman tops the Official Film Charts again: this week saw the announcement that hit musical film The Greatest Showman has topped the Official Film Charts once again. Find out what else made the top ten list…
9. British Museum’s 2019 exhibition programme announced: this week, Love London Love Culture shared the news of the British Museum’s 2019 exhibition programme. It is set to include exhibitions on Edvard Munch and Manga – find out what more to expect…
10. BalletBoyz: Them/Us, Sadler’s Wells: find out more about the renowned company’s latest show coming to Sadler’s Wells this Spring (5th-9th March) .