Missed any of Love London Love Culture’s posts this week? Here’s aguide to some of the most popular posts on the website this week…
1. Love London Love Culture’s theatre picks for 2018: with lots of new shows heading to London next year, find out which productions are on Love London Love Culture’s to see list here.
2. King Tut, King’s Head Theatre: it is official! Pantomime season is here and this week Love London Love Culture visited the King’s Head Theatre to see Charles Court Opera’s latest pantomime set in Ancient Egypt. Read the full review here.
3. Interview with Daniel Goode: Love London Love Culture spoke to Daniel Goode about starring in the Rose Theatre Kingston’s festive show Alice in Winterland. Read the full interview here.
4. Miracle on 34th Street, Bridgehouse Theatre: this week saw Love London Love Culture visit Penge and the Bridgehouse Theatre to see this warmhearted production of the classic story. Read the full review here.
5. Review round up for The Secret Theatre, Shakespeare’s Globe: Andres Lustgarten’s new spy thriller is now playing at the Shakespeare’s Globe, directed by Matthew Dunster. Discover what critics have been saying about it here.
6. Poldark star Aidan Turner to make West End debut in The Lieutenant of Inishmore: Michael Grandage will direct Aidan Turner in the revival of Martin McDonagh’s dark comedy, playing from June. Read the full story here.
7. Love London Love Culture’s pick of the festive shows: not sure what shows to book for the over festive period? Discover Love London Love Culture’s favourites here.
8. Interview with Ashleigh Gray: with New Victoria Theatre’s pantomime opening on the 9th December, check out this interview with Ashleigh Gray here.
9. Production images released for Night at the Bombay Roxy: take a glimpse at Swamp Studios’ new immersive production, playing at the Dishoom Kensington. Take a glimpse here.
10. Review round up of A Christmas Carol at the Old Vic Theatre: officially opening at the Old Vic Theatre this week, check out what critics have had to say about this new production of Charles Dickens’s festive story here.