Here’s a few things that have been proving popular on LLLC this week….
1. The Wider Earth, Natural History Museum: Love London Love Culture paid a visit after hours to the Natural History Museum to see this refreshing new take on Charles Darwin and the discoveries he made whilst on a five year voyage on the H.M.S Beagle. Read our review here.
2. Interview with Bat Out of Hell’s Christina Bennington: We chatted to the actress about playing Raven in the immensely popular musical playing at the Dominion Theatre until the 5th January and the newly introduced sing along performances. Check it out here.
3. London Musical Theatre Orchestra’s concert performance of Camelot: still proving a popular read on LLLC, our review of last weekend’s concert is available to read here.
4. Backyard Cinema announces Christmas plans: the hugely popular Backyard Cinema experience has announced details of its Christmas Labyrinth production – details of which can be found here.
5. Interview with Nick Lane: LLLC spoke to Nick about his adaptation of Sherlock Holmes: The Sign of the Four for Blackeyed Theatre, currently touring the UK and what he thinks makes Sherlock Holmes a unique detective. Full interview here.
6. Silence is My Mother Tongue review: LLLC has reviewed Sulaiman Addonia’s latest novel that gives you an insight into life in a refugee camp. Catch up with the review here.
7. Osman Baig explains why he wrote his one-man show Fake News: in a piece exclusive to Love London Love Culture, Osman Baig talks about the inspiration behind his one man show Fake News, playing at the Waterloo East Theatre from the 23rd to the 28th October. Read the full feature here.