Love London Love Culture rounds up seven of best albums to buy and add to your collection next month!
1. The Thrill of it All The Thrill of it All, Sam Smith: available from the 3rd November, Sam Smith’s latest album follows on from his debut album In the Lonely Hour. This second record from the singer includes the tracks ‘One Day at a Time’ and ‘Nothing Left For You’.
2. Reputation, Taylor Swift: this will be the sixth album to be released by the singer and follows on from 2014’s ‘1989’. It features the single ‘ Look What You Made Me Do’ and will be released on the 10th November.
3.The Architect, Paloma Faith: the singer’s latest album is set to be released on the 17th November. It includes the single ‘Crybaby’ which was released in August as well as tracks such as ‘I’ll be Gentle’ featuring John Legend and ‘Kings and Queens’.
4. Jupiter Calling, The Corrs: the siblings are back with a brand new album (their seventh), following on from 2015’s White Light. This new record includes the tracks ‘Chasing Shadows’ and ‘Season of Our Love’. It is set to be released on the 10th November.
5. Sheridan, Sheridan Smith: the actress is spreading her wings and releasing her debut album on the 3rd November. The track list for the album includes renditions of ‘City of Stars’ (La La Land), ‘And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going’ (Dreamgirls) and ‘For Forever’ from the contemporary Broadway smash Dear Evan Hansen.
6. Songs from the Stage, Leading Ladies: comprised of Amber Riley, Cassidy Janson and Beverley Knight, the Leading Ladies debut album is made up of of popular musical songs including ‘Seasons of Love’, ‘Memory’ and ‘Falling Slowly’. It is set to be released on the 17th November.
7. Red Pill Blues, Maroon 5: the American band are back with their sixth studio album which will be released the 3rd November and will include songs such as ‘Lips on You’, ‘Denim Jacket’ and ‘Help Me Out’.