Missed anything that Love London Love Culture has reported on this week? Don’t worry – here’s the top ten posts to read…
1. Lobster, Theatre503 review: this week Love London Love Culture paid a visit to Theatre504 for this charming if heartbreaking love story between two women. Read the full review here.
2. East, King’s Head Theatre review: first trip to the King’s Head theatre this year was to see this brutally honest and captivating production of Steven Berkoff’s verse play excellently brought to life by all involved. Read the full review here.
3. The Crystal Egg Live, The Vaults review: discover what Love London Love Culture made of this experience based on H.G Wells’ short story at The Vaults last Sunday by reading the review here.
4. The Rat Pack – Live from Las Vegas, Theatre Royal Haymarket review: you can’t go wrong with a show that is entertaining and filled with fantastic music as Love London Love Culture discovered Friday evening. Read full thoughts of the show here.
5. casting announced for Queen’s Theatre Hornchurch production of Rope: it was confirmed this week that Hollyoaks actor James Sutton will star in this new production of the classic thriller when it arrives at the Queen’s Theatre from February. Read the full story here.
6. Review round up for My Mum’s a Twat at the Royal Court Theatre: Love London Love Culture rounded up the reviews for Anoushka Warden’s debut play at the Royal Court Theatre here.
7. Into the Numbers at the Finborough Theatre – review round up: discover what critics made of Georgie Staight’s production of Christopher Chen’s with LLLC’s round up of the reviews here.
8. New 30th Anniversary tour for Fame the musical announced: it has been confirmed that the musical based on the 1980 film is embarking on a new K tour later this year, marking the show’s 30th anniversary. Read the full story here.
9. The Subject Tonight is Love by Kate McGarry – review: this week, Love London Love Culture listened to Kate McGarry’s latest album and her first with the newly formed trio featuring Keith Ganz and Gary Versace. Read the review here.
10. Preview of Jane Austen the Musical: that’s right you have heard it here! A new musical based on the life of the famous British author is now touring the UK. Find out more about the show and where it is heading to here.