Missed Love London Love Culture’s reviews? Want to know what has been happening this week? Here Love London Love Culture rounds up the most popular posts of the week…
1. Anything That Flies, Jermyn Street Theatre: on Friday, Love London Love Culture paid a visit to the Jermyn Street Theatre to watch a performance of Judith Burnley’s new play. Check out the review here.
2. Albion, Almeida Theatre: also opening this week, was Rupert Goold’s production of Mike Bartlett’s new play – the first collaboration between the pair since their award winning production of Charles III. Find out what critics have been making of their latest collaboration here.
3. Full casting and extra dates announced for UK tour of Jersey Boys: opening in Birmingham in December, extra dates have been announced for the tour – taking it into 2019. Casting for the upcoming production was also confirmed. You can find out more here.
4. Venus in Fur, Theatre Royal Haymarket: the week began with a trip to see the West End premiere of David Ives play, starring Natalie Dormer and David Oakes. It may have divided the critics, but find out what Love London Love Culture thought here.
5. Tryst, Tabard Theatre: Starring Natasha Barnes and Fred Perry, this deeply engaging drama opened this week. With plenty of twists and turns in the story, find out why Love London Love Culture was so gripped here.
6. Clementine’s Christmas Special comes to London: it has been announced that Clementine, the living fashion doll will make her West End debut this festive season with three performances at Live at Zedel on the 19th and 20th December. For more information click here.
7. Hair the Musical, The Vaults: also proving of interest to Love London Love Culture readers is the recent opening of the 50th anniversary production of Hair which has transferred to London following a successful run at the Hope Mill Theatre. Find out what critics have been saying about it here.
8. Pop Up Screens announces Cinema in the Snow programme: also announced this week, Pop Up Screens has confirmed its programme of festive treats for audiences to enjoy this December at the Hackney Showroom. Find out more here.